UNT offers more than 39,000 students many opportunities on campus and beyond. Students can find assistance with locating career openings, student employment, internships and financial assistance through the UNT Career Center, the Discovery Park Career Center, Discovery Park Center for Student Affairs, and the Student Financial Aid and Scholarships office.
Students can also seek information about available internship and career options by speaking with their academic advisors or faculty mentors. These faculty and staff members often provide insight into industry-specific opportunities.
The University of North Texas provides a traditional college experience and the quality of a private university at an affordable cost. The university has been named one of America's 100 Best College Buys® every year since 1995.
UNT is committed to helping students manage the cost of their education. Types of financial aid students receive include:
- Scholarships — funds awarded based on merit and/or need; no repayment required
- Grants — funds awarded based on need; no repayment required
- Loans — funds that must be repaid at some point
- The MTSE department offers scholarships to qualified students, and applications for each are reviewed throughout the year.
- College of Engineering website also lists scholarships available to engineering students inside and outside UNT.
- For information on other financial assistance, including university-wide scholarships, see UNT’s Student Financial Aid and Scholarships.